From Monday, December 20, the Wānaka Community Hub will be asking visitors to present a valid Covid-19 My Vaccine Pass. Therefore, Community Networks/LINK are trialling a new system to ensure that everyone can continue to access our services safely and comfortably.
JP services, Community Law appointments, social worker appointments and the Foodbank remain available to all, but the system – and sometimes the location – may be slightly different to what you’re used to.
- If you are unwell, have been to a location of interest in the last 14 days or are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test, please stay at home. If you need support, give us a call and we will provide assistance over the phone.
- Wherever possible, please give our friendly team a call on 03 443 7799 to book an appointment before arriving at the Hub.
- You will be asked to disclose your vaccine status (confidentially) so that we can ensure the correct precautions are taken and give you the correct instructions.
- Please observe signage on the entrance to the Hub building to access the Community Networks reception. If you have an appointment with us and do not hold a valid vaccine pass, you will be asked to wait on the far side of reception. This is to ensure we can continue to welcome everyone to the Hub safely.
- Please continue to scan or sign in, wear a face covering, and keep your distance from others.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we manage an ever-changing situation.
Noho ora mai.