Justice of the Peace Visits
When do they visit?
Bookings are essential – please ring Community Networks on 03 443 7799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your appointment.
We need your name, how many copies you need to be witnessed (in order to allocate enough time) and a contact phone number. Please also bring your original documents for the J.P. to sight.Every Tuesday afternoon from 1.00 p.m.. Every Friday morning from 10.30 a.m..
What do they offer?
- A JP can witness your signature on a document.
- A JP can certify copies of documents for you including cellphone texts and computer displayed results.
- A JP can complete an affidavit for you. This is a document that is sworn on oath or affirmed and is normally used in a legal proceeding.
- A JP can complete a declaration for you. This may be a statutory declaration made under the Oaths and Declarations Act 1957 or some other statute which provides for this to be done.
- This is a free service offered to the community.
This service is voluntary so if there are no appointments the Justice of Peace will not be available.
Justices of the Peace in the Wanaka area
To find a local JP and make an appointment outside Community Networks’ set times please.
|Justices of the Peace|
|Sally Battson, 10 McFarlane Place, Wanaka||03 443 1500|
|Rachel Brown, 109 Loess Lane, Hawea Flat||03 443 5907|
|Gaynor Corkery 127 Meadowstone Dr, Wanaka||03 443 5886|
|Dave Evans 18 Kelliher Drive, Wanaka||03 443 2720 / 027 9103 892|
|Ralph Fegan, 224 Beacon Point Rd, Wanaka||03 443 6838|
|SD Hall, 46 Wanaka – Mt Aspiring Road, Wanaka||03 443 5586|
|Derek Howarth 5 Elderberry Crescent, Wanaka||03 443 4230|
|Dave Kerr, 16 Wilkin Road, Wanaka||03 443 4151|
|Shirley Menlove 2 Galvin Lane, Wanaka||03 443 2462 / 0272 202 4970|
|John Rogers, 569 Aubrey Rd, Wanaka||03 443 6199|
|Jude Smith, 4 Valley Crescent, Wanaka||021 583 352|
|Dinah Smith, 1 Upton Street, Wanaka||03 443 7700|